Under Deck Oasis: Deck Drainage System
For years, homeowners have been asking us to recommend a gutter system that would collect the water under second story decks. In 2003 a local manufacture began experimenting with an aluminum carrier mounted under deck rain collection system. All Gutter Systems assisted the manufacturer in the development stage, and we are now the leading installation contractor in the USA of the Under Deck Oasis deck drainage system. The product is made right here in Grand Rapids, MI, and All Gutter Systems is proud to have this product in our arsenal of offerings to homeowners and builders everywhere.
What is an Under Deck Drainage System?
An Under Deck Drainage System acts like a giant pan on the underside of your deck that collects and re-disperses rain water, while also protecting you and your furniture, spa, and grill from the elements.
How Does Under Deck Oasis Work?
- The patented panels interlock to form a seamless and water tight system that collects rain water.
- The panels are slightly slanted to one side to allow the water to move freely into a gutter system.
- The gutter then redistributes the water away from the deck and house.
- The Under Deck Oasis system is made out of .024 (painted) and .027 (wood grain) Aluminum panels
- Under Deck Oasis increases the value of your home. The money spent on improving your home's functionality will be a well made investment for you and your family!
Under Deck Oasis Color and Finish Options
7 Solid Colors: Chosen for their visual temperatures and rich hues.
5 Woodgrain Finishes: Chosen for their unique species, grain and color.
Under Deck Oasis not only comes in great color options, but also come in Smooth (standard) finish, and our exclusive Rustic Textured finish.
The rustic finish option is more difficult to show online, but looks something like this:
Compare Our Aluminum System to Vinyl Systems
|Vinyl System||Aluminum System|
|Sags over time||GUARANTEED Not to Sag|
|Not water tight||GUARANTEED Not to leak|
|Not Approved for Heavy Snow||Strongest in the Industry|
|Mix of Vinyl and Aluminum Parts||All Aluminum System|
|Multiple Colors||7 Solid Colors|
|No Wood Grains||5 Wood Grain Finishes|
|Does not install well||Installs straight and square|
|Difficult to match existing materials||Matches existing exteriors|
|No Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Installers may not be certified||Factory Certified Installers|
|Usually made over seas||Made in USA|